- To protect the environment, throwing trash along the roadside is absolutely forbidden. Waste must be placed only in the appropriate containers at the feed zones (ECOZONES) and in the arrival area.
The race directors, race commissars and event personnel are authorized to disqualify any riders caught littering.
- Participants must behave properly and respectfully toward the police officers and volunteer corner marshals present along the two race routes. These individuals are authorized to report to the event organizers the race numbers of any participants who address them in a rude or offensive manner. These riders will be disqualified.
- Riders who are passed by the FINE GARA CICLISTICA (“END OF BIKE RACE”) vehicle must respect all the rules of the road. The volunteer corner marshals will no longer be able to guarantee you the right of way at intersections on the event route.
- The race number on the handlebars must be attached in such a way as to be clearly visible, and not rolled around the frame.
- If the race directors or commissars see that individuals without race numbers have infiltrated a group of participants, the unregistered individuals will be asked to remove themselves from the race immediately. If the order is not respected, the entire group will be disqualified and eliminated from the classification.
- Respect the starting grid assignments. Anyone caught entering a different grid or with a race number that does not correspond to the appropriate grid will be disqualified.
- NEVER LEAVE YOUR BIKE UNATTENDED.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR WALLET OR ANY OTHER VALUABLES IN YOUR CAR.
- Arrange a safe place to keep your bike and confirm it with the owner of the hotel where you are staying.
The Organizing Committee