The SDR is organizaed by SSD Pedale Feltrino
The headquarters: Via Montelungo, 21 a Feltre (Belluno).
phone 0439 303735
mobile +39 389 5972003
Fax: 0439 300600
June 20, 2021
Start: in via Campogiorgio, Feltre (Belluno)
Finish line: in Piazza Maggiore, Feltre (Belluno)
5:30 a.m. in Via Campogiorgio, Feltre (Belluno)
at 7:00 a.m.
The are two routes.
GRAN FONDO: 204.1 km with 4,900 m total elevation gain
MEDIO FONDO: 120 km with 3,200 m elevation gain
GRAN FONDO ROUTE, 204.1 km (4.900 m total elevation gain): Feltre – Fonzaso – Arsié – Col Perer – Cima Campo – Castel Tesino – Pieve Tesino – Bieno – Strigno – Scurelle – Carzano – Telve – Passo Manghen – Castello di Molina di Fiemme – Tesero – Ziano di Fiemme – Predazzo – Bellamonte – Passo Rolle – San Martino di Castrozza – Fiera di Primiero – Imer – Ponte Oltra – Sovramonte – Passo Croce d’Aune – Pedavena – Foen – Feltre.
MEDIO FONDO ROUTE, 120 km (3.200 m total elevation gain):Feltre – Fonzaso – Arsié – Col Perer – Cima Campo – Castel Tesino – Pieve Tesino – Val Malene – Passo Brocon – Roa – Muro di Ronche-Rugna – Lamon – Ponte Oltra – Sovramonte – Passo Croce d’Aune – Pedavena – Foen – Feltre
Event participation is open to foreign riders with a 2021 UCI license, upon submission of the ethical declaration and a medical certification, in English, of fitness for competitive cycling.
Foreign riders without a UCI license must submit, before the start of the event, a medical certification, in English, attesting to their fitness for participation in a competitive cycling event (health certificate downloadable from the registration page of the event website), in addition to the ethical declaration in English. The medical certification must not have been issued more than one year prior to the date of event registration.
By submitting the online or paper registration form, the foreign rider declares that he or she has accident insurance and third-party liability insurance.
By submitting the registration form, the participant declares that he or she has read the rules and accepts them in their entirety.
Participation in the event is by invitation, and the organizing committee may at any time and at its sole discretion decide whether to accept or reject a rider’s participation or to exclude a rider if the committee believes that the rider’s presence would damage the image of the event.
By signing and submitting the entry form, the rider, together with the representative of his or her team, certifies that there are no sporting sanctions, civil and/or criminal proceedings, or investigations pending against him or her for facts relating to doping, and declares that he or she has not taken — and will not take — any substances included on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list of prohibited substances (https://www.wada-ama.org/en/resources/science-medicine/prohibited-list-documents). False self-certification will be prosecuted in accordance with the law. Professional, elite (men and women) and Under-23 riders are permitted to ride only in a promotional capacity and at the invitation of the organizing committee and may not participate in any way in the classification.
False self-certification will be prosecuted in accordance with the law. In the case of a positive doping control carried out at the Sportful Dolomiti Race, or a positive result returned in the six months following the Sportful Dolomiti Race, for actions taken during the race or previously in other sporting events, the rider will be required to pay to SSD Pedale Feltrino (the Sportful Dolomiti Race organizer), as compensation for the serious damage caused to the image of the event, the sum of €25,000.00 (twenty-five thousand euros). If the rider belongs to a team or club, it will be jointly and severally liable for payment of the penalty.
- € 65.00
- € 75.00
Directly at the ice rink (if the event is not sold out) on June 18 and 19, 2021:
- € 90.00
REGISTRATION CLOSES: june 7, 2021.
Remember that you need to confirm the reactivation of your 2020 registration for the 2021 edition by March 31, 2021.
Confirmation takes place through the Endu portal, using the personal code that Endu sent to the email address you provided when you registered for the 2020 event. The code will be active as of January 1, 2021.
If you need assistance, contact the administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration fee includes:
- Personal race number
- Giveaway (a top-of-the-line Sportful cycling jersey)
- Mechanical assistance (excluding the cost of parts)
- Medical assistance along the route
- Feed zones
- Broom wagon service
- Secure bike parking Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday
- Hydration at the finish in Piazza Maggiore
- Pasta party at the ice rink
- Sports and shiatsu massage at the ice rink Saturday and Sunday
- Changing rooms, showers, and restrooms at the ice rink
The classification will be published in printed form and on the event website, www.sportfuldolomitirace.it.
- Submit the REGISTRATION FORMpublished on the website’s registration page via EMAILto email@example.com, attaching a copy of the proof of payment of the registration fee by bank transferto
Banca di Credito Cooperativo delle Prealpi, via Montelungo, 32032 Feltre (BL), Italy
IBAN IT39 Z089 0461 1100 2600 0000 140
BIC: I CRAITR1P4R
Payable to: SSD Pedale Feltrino
- RegisterONLINE WITH A CREDIT CARDat www.sportfuldolomitirace.itvia the registration page.
RACE NUMBER PICKUP AND LICENSE CHECK:
Feltre ice rink
Friday, June 18, 2021, from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, June 19, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For CLUBS with more than 15 participants, race packets must be picked up at the group pickup table; the list of race numbers to be picked up must be sent to the administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org June 14, 2021.
Race packets that are not picked up will not be sent to the riders’ homes.
In the event that a rider does not participate in the event, the registration fee will not be reimbursed. If a rider is unable to participate, he or she MUST communicate this by fax or email before midnight on June 14, 2021,so the fee can be applied to the 2022 event. A registration held over to the next year is valid for that individual only and is nontransferable; it is valid only for the year following the cancellation.
Those who did not participate in the 2019 event and notified the organizers within the required time frame and as specified in the rules are considered “2019 withdrawals.” These riders, along with anyone who registered for the 2020 event that was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, must reactivate their registration by entering the information on the appropriate page of the Endu site or by submitting a fully completed and signed form (the form for 2019 withdrawals and 2020 reactivations can be downloaded from the registration page of the event site) to the administrative office via email or fax by no later than March 31, 2021. The starting positions of those reactivating their 2020 registrations will remain the same.
The administrative office will communicate via email any additional details regarding registration reactivation.
After this date the registration can no longer be reactivated.
Rider substitutions are allowed only through June 7, 2021. The rider giving up the race number must have the person taking his or her place complete and sign the 2021 registration form and personally send it via email to email@example.com fax to +39 0439 300600, authorizing the organizers to make the substitution. An administrative fee of €10.00 will be charged for this procedure.
(see the diagram on the event website)
- 1–100: VIPs and M/F winners of 2019 GF/MF
Right-hand side (Via Roma):
- 2301–2400: PEDALE FELTRINO
- 2401–2600: SPORTFUL + APT Primiero hotel package (first 100 to purchase a 2-night minimum package)
- 2601–3400: PRESTIGIO 2019 + MAGLIA NERA 2020/21 participants
Left-hand side (Via Campogiorgio):
- 101–400: FIRST 100 RANKING + under 7:45 GF 2019 and under 5:00 MF 2019 + first 10 women GF/MF 2019
- 401–900: first 500 to register online after October 1, 2019
- 901–1500: APT Primiero hotel package
- 1501–2300: 2019 withdrawals + Italian Bike Festival 2019
- 3401–3900: based on registration date
- 3901–4400: based on registration date (start from Via Garibaldi above 3600)
- 4401 and above: based on registration date (start from Via Garibaldi above 4200)
The organizers will immediately DISQUALIFY anyone caught moving up in the grid or found in a group to which his or her number does not belong, unless authorized by the organization, or anyone using the race number of another rider without having communicated the substitution as specified in the rules.
Participating with another rider’s race number, giving a race number to another rider, starting in a start group in front of the one assigned, or other serious misconduct observed by the organizers will result in immediate expulsion from the event or elimination from the classification and exclusion from the event for one to five years. In the most serious cases, lifetime disqualification can result. These measures will be adopted by the organizers.
Riders who throw objects of any kind outside the designated areas (so-called ecozones) will be disqualified and will not be allowed to participate in the event the following year.
A sanction by the membership organization to which a participant belongs can result in removal from the start list at any time, at the sole discretion of the organizer.
The organizer reserves the right to take action in the event of unsportsmanlike conduct that could lead to falsification of the race results.
It is absolutely forbidden, on penalty of disqualification or expulsion from the race, to use a bicycle equipped with any type of electric or electronic support or assistance, unless the intention to participate in a separate e-bike category is reported to the organization at the time of registration.
A top-of-the-line Sportful Dolomiti Race cycling jersey, designed by Sportful, which will be unveiled on the site as soon as the graphics have been finalized.
- During the course of the event, riders may freely choose the route best suited to their abilities as long as they respect the checkpoints along the routes, at risk of disqualification from the final classification.
- The Sportful Dolomiti Race is a competitive cyclosportive event, and therefore it is absolutely obligatory that riders respect the rules of the road.
- Riders passed by the “FINE GARA CICLISTICA” (“END OF BIKE RACE”) vehicle continue in the event as touring cyclists, retaining their race numbers and respecting the rules of the road.
- The race number must be visible on the handlebars and not rolled around the frame; the other number provided by the race organizers is to be pinned to the back of the jersey. These numbers may not be modified in any way.
- A standards-compliant hard-shell helmet must be worn, buckled, for the duration of the event.
- To protect the environment, it is absolutely forbidden to throw trash of any kind along the road; all waste must be placed only in the containers located near the feed zones and at the finish, as designated by the “ECOZONE” signs. If race organization personnel or officials see a rider disregarding this rule, he or she will be disqualified.
- By signing the registration form, the participants agree that they will respect the government-imposed health mandates and the health protocols adopted by the organizers in relation to COVID-19.
With reference to the UCI and FCI rules, paragraphs 1.3.010 and 12.1.013 bis regarding “technological fraud,” the race jury, with the technical support of the organizers, is authorized to carry out random or systematic checks on the participants. If the participants are not in compliance with the controls or refuse to undergo the required technical checks, they will be immediately disqualified and the competent bodies notified.
Start, along the route, finish
12 hours and 30 minutes (i.e., finish by 7:30 p.m.)
Pieve Tesino 10 a.m.; Predazzo 2:30 p.m.
Prizes will be awarded to the following:
- first 10 teams/clubs
- first 5 Gran Fondo route finishers
- first 5 Medio Fondo route finishers
- first 3 women Gran Fondo route finishers
- first 3 women Medio Fondo route finishers
- first 3 finishers (Gran Fondo and Medio Fondo) in the male categories Elite/Sport 19–29, Master 1 30–34, Master 2 35–39, Master 3 40–44, Master 4 45–49, Master 5 50–54, Master 6 55–59, Master 7 60–64 and Master 8 65–70 (Master 8 71–79 may ride only the Medio Fondo route)
- first 3 finishers (Gran Fondo and Medio Fondo) in the female categories Sport Elite Women 19–29, Master Women 1 30–39, Master Women 2 40/49 and Master Women 3 50–70 (Master Women 3 71–79 may ride only the Medio Fondo route)
- black jersey to the last-placed finisher
Riders in the Junior Sport and Junior Women Sport categories contribute only to the team/club classification.
Any other prizes will be communicated at the start.
Prizes not picked up will not be sent to the riders’ homes.
Prizes for category and team/club winners will be presented at the Feltre ice rink (pasta party area) as follows:
- Medio Fondo route: from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Gran Fondo route: from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
11 ambulances, 20 cars and 8 motorcycles following the race; 80 doctors and paramedics
Cars and motorcycles following the race, and various assistance points along the two routes
To provide for a fair and safe event, private follow vehicles are forbidden, at risk of disqualification of the riders assisted.
Any vehicles identified as following the race, and not authorized by the organizers to be between the “begin bike race” and “end bike race” vehicles, will be reported to the competent law-enforcement authorities and will be subject to both sporting and civil liability measures.
Along the two routes and at the finish.
Pieve Tesino, Calamento, Passo Manghen, Bellamonte, Passo Rolle, Sorriva, arrivo.
Pieve Tesino, Passo Broccon, Lamon, Sorriva, Feltre.
Riders participating in the event must have with them at the start at least the following equipment:
- tools for changing a tire (or tubular) and a spare tube (or tubular)
- a pump (or CO2cartridge) for inflating tires
- a water bottle
In addition, all riders must wear a standards-compliant hard-shell helmet and must keep their race numbers attached and visible, both on the bike frame and the back of the jersey.
Sports and Shatsu massages
At the Feltre ice rink.
Broom wagon service will be available at the back of the group for riders who withdraw from the event. The riders’ bicycles will be deposited in the secure bike parking area as the vehicles return from the route. The vehicles carrying the bikes will not necessarily return at the same time as the vans/buses with the riders.
Secure bike parking is available at the finish and can be accessed by presenting the race number that corresponds to the number on the bike frame. All the bikes collected by the broom wagon service will be placed here as well, as the vehicles return.
- Situations in which the event may be rendered unfeasible and cause its cancellation are those due to force majeure, unforeseeable circumstances, or any other occurrences beyond the control of the organizers, such as: a. Weather-related events, including, for example, snow, hail, storms, ice formation on the road, or other meteorological conditions that make holding the event impracticable; b. Disaster events such as, for example, earthquakes, floods, large-scale fires, or other natural or human-caused disasters; c. A ruinous event harming one or more participants; d. Provisions or orders by the public authorities or cycling promotion bodies or sports federations; e. Any other cause or event, not attributable to the organizers, that makes it necessary to cancel the event
- A cause or event not attributable to the organizers is any fact or event, of natural or human-caused origin, that does not depend on the organizers’ intent or fault or, in any case, to whose occurrence the organizer has not willfully or negligently contributed.
- The cancellation of the event will be communicated by the organizers via email to the addresses provided at the time of registration, or even only through social media channels, in the shortest possible time, in order to promptly inform those registered and minimize inconvenience.
- Where possible and in the absence of risk conditions, the organizers will arrange for the event to be postponed to another date and promptly inform the participants.
- In any case, the organizers retain the right, where the specific conditions allow it, to enable the event to take place by changing the planned route in order to avoid dangerous situations for the participants.
- If it is impossible to hold the event, for any of the reasons referred to in the previous paragraphs, the registration fee will not be reimbursed.
Any claims must be presented to the jury within the required time limit and accompanied by the fee specified by the FCI.
All participants in the event are required to comply with the rules of the road, taking utmost care and considering the inherent dangers of cycling.
For any issue not addressed by these rules, the FCI rules apply.
Participants will be required to comply with all the national and regional Covid-related regulations and restrictions in force at the time of the event, as well as any health measures implemented by the organizers.
The organizing committee and the organization accept no responsibility for any accidents or damage of any kind to persons, animals or things, including bicycles, taking place before, during or after the event (including but not limited to those deriving from unfavorable weather conditions, rough road surfaces, or insufficient lighting, for example).
For this reason, any participant who does not already have accident insurance is strongly advised to take out such a policy.
By registering for the granfondo, the participant expressly accepts all the provisions of these rules and shall indemnify and hold harmless the organizing committee and, more generally, the organization, from any liability and from any claim and/or request for compensation for damages to people and/or things that may arise from accidents of any kind occurring before, during or after the granfondo.
In the event that the organizing committee or the organization should be the unsuccessful party in claims and/or requests for compensation from third parties for damages to persons and/or things deriving from what is indicated in this article, the participant shall compensate the organizing committee and the organization.
The participant shall also compensate the organizing committee and the organization for damage to the image and reputation of the event, the organizing committee and the organization, deriving from behavior on the part of the participant that does not comply with these rules and the spirit of the event.
For any dispute relating tothe application and interpretation of these rules, the court of Belluno is designated as the court of jurisdiction.
False self-certification will be prosecuted in accordance with the law.
SSD PEDALE FELTRINO
Via Monte Lungo, 21 - 32032 FELTRE (BL)
Tel. e Fax 0439 – 303735 / Fax 0439 – 300600
Direzione Corsa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ufficio Stampa: email@example.com