June 18, 2023, in Feltre (Province of Belluno, Veneto Region, Italy)
In Via Campogiorgio at 7:00 a.m.
In Piazza Maggiore, in the historical center of Feltre.
The following may participate:
- Any rider with an UCI license
- Anyone without a license but with a valid medical certification of fitness for competitive CYCLING (not athletics or triathlon);
The granfondo is open to individuals (men/women) ages 19 and over (the calendar year is considered, so the person may not yet have turned 19 at the time of the granfondo).
Yes, of course. You will be registered as an “individual” participant.
When you come to pick up your race packet, bring your medical certification of fitness for participation in competitive CYCLING events; certifications for other disciplines such as triathlon or athletics are not valid.
We will not be able to issue you a one-day license and you will not be able to participate in the Sportful Dolomiti Race.
The one-day license is a document designed for those who do not have a license through a club. The one-day FCI license provides insurance coverage like the coverage that those with club membership already have. The cost (set by the Italian Cycling Federation, FCI) is €15 and must be paid at the race packet pickup or during registration.
- 10/10/2022–02/28/2023: €70,00
The first 500 to register ONLINE (not via email or fax) will receive a place in the first start group behind the Ranking group
- 03/01/2023–06/05/2023: €80,00
- Directly at the ice rink on June 16 and 17, 2023: €90,00 (if the event is not sold out)
- Frame and jersey race numbers
- Timing service
- Giveaway (a top-of-the-line Sportful cycling jersey)
- Corner marshals safeguarding the route
- Mechanical assistance (excluding the cost of parts)
- Medical assistance during the race
- Six feed zones along the route
- Hydration at the finish
- Broom wagon service
- Secure bike parking
- Pasta party at the ice rink
- Changing rooms and showers at the ice rink
No, registration closes on June 5, 2023. If the race is not sold out, registration will reopen at the Feltre ice rink, the logistical center for the event, on Friday, June 16, and Saturday, June 17. But not the morning of the event.
It closes June 5, 2023. If the race is not sold out, registration will reopen at the Feltre ice rink on Friday, June 16, and Saturday, June 17, but with a registration fee of €90,00.
Yes, certainly. You just need to use your club’s letterhead and provide for each rider all the information requested on the registration form for individuals. The page with the list of riders must then be signed by the president of the club, confirming its accuracy. All the members’ registration fees can be paid with a single payment.
Or you can register multiple individuals online. Rather than concluding the order after entering the information for the first individual, simply click on “add registration”.
Not necessarily at the time of registration.
The information pertaining to your 2019 license, whether issued by the FCI or another entity, must be communicated as soon as you obtain it, and in any case no later than June 8, 2020.
- Submit the REGISTRATION FORM published on the registration page of the event website via EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to +39 0439 300600, attaching a copy of the proof of payment of the registration fee by bank transfer to:Banca di Credito Cooperativo delle Prealpi, via Montelungo, 32032 Feltre (BL), Italy
IBAN IT39 Z089 0461 1100 2600 0000 140
BIC: I CRAITR1P4R
Payable to: SSD Pedale Feltrinoor
- Register ONLINE VIA CREDIT CARD at sportfuldolomitirace.it on the online registration page.
The organizers will open the grid at 5:30 a.m.
STARTING GRID (see the diagram at right):
- 1–100: VIPs and M/F winners of 2022 GF/MF
Right-hand side (Via Roma):
- 7001–7999: PEDALE FELTRINO+SPORTFUL + APT Primiero hotel package (first 100 to purchase a 2-night minimum package)
- 8001–8999: PRESTIGIO 2022 + MAGLIA NERA 2023 participants
Left-hand side (Via Campogiorgio):
- 1001–1999: FIRST 100 RANKING + under 8h00′ GF 2022 (real time) and under 5h15′ MF 2022 (real time) + first 10 women GF/MF 2022
- 2001–2999: first 500 to register online after Oct. 10, 2022 (WOLF GROUP)
- 3001–3999: APT Primiero hotel package
- 4001–4999: 2019 based on registration date
- 5001–5999: based on registration date
- 6001–6999: based on registration date
The organizers will immediately DISQUALIFY anyone caught moving up in the grid or found in a group to which his or her number does not belong, unless authorized by the organization.
Race numbers will be assigned after the close of registration on June 5 and will be posted shortly thereafter on the granfondo website. If you look at your registration, you’ll see your number next to it.
It is not possible to know before this because the numbers will not be assigned before this date.
At the Feltre ice rink
- from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday, June 16, 2023
- from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, June 17, 2023
Your cycling license or your medical certification of fitness for participation in competitive cycling events.
Race packets that are not picked up will not be sent to the riders’ homes.
If you can’t participate, you have two options:
- Let us know via email or fax before midnight on June 05 and we’ll roll your registration over to 2024.
- Transfer your race number to a friend, using the rider substitution form that you’ll find on the event website, by June 5 (we’ll charge the rider who takes your place a €15 administrative fee at race packet pickup).
Yes, you can designate another person to pick it up by providing a written statement indicating that you authorize the person to do so and attaching a copy of your license and a piece of ID.
Gran Fondo route: 204 km with 4,900 m of total elevation gain
Medio route: 133.8 km with 3,050 m of elevation gain
The finishing times will be available on the website. There you can also customize your certificate of participation with your time and ranking.
The Sportful Dolomiti Race must be finished within a maximum time of 12 hours and 30 minutes (so by 7:30 p.m.).
To appear in the classification and make use of the granfondo race services, you must arrive at PIEVE TESINO by 10:00 a.m. and PREDAZZO by 2:30 p.m.
Yes, and if you need to withdraw you can also make use of the broom-wagon service, which will take you to the finish in the organization’s vehicles (minibuses or vans), following at the back of the group. Remember, though, that the broom wagon is not a taxi; it will follow at the back, collecting riders who drop out, and will proceed directly to Feltre only when the vehicle is full, and not before.
After the maximum time limit, the organizers no longer guarantee any services, and you will not appear in the classification either.
GRAN FONDO: PIEVE TESINO, CALAMENTO, Passo MANGHEN, BELLAMONTE, Passo ROLLE, SORRIVA, ARRIVAL in Piazza Maggiore
MEDIO FONDO: PIEVE TESINO, Passo BROCON, SORRIVA, ARRIVAL in Piazza Maggiore
Yes, you will find follow cars and motorcycles as well as various assistance points along the routes.
Inside the envelope with your race number you’ll also find a coupon for the pasta party at the ice rink.
Family and friends can eat there as well, upon payment of a small fee directly at the ice rink.
Yes, there are men’s and women’s showers at the ice rink.
Prizes will be awarded to the following:
- first 10 teams/clubs
- first 5 Gran Fondo route finishers
- first 5 Medio route finishers
- first 3 women Gran Fondo route finishers
- first 3 women Medio route finishers
- first 3 finishers in the male categories Elite/Sport 19–29, Master 1 30–34, Master 2 35–39, Master 3 40–44, Master 4 45–49, Master 5 50–54, Master 6 55–59, Master 7 60–64 and Master 8 64+
- first 3 finishers in the female categories Sport Elite Women 19–29, Master Women 1 30–39, Master Women 2 40-49, Master Woman 3 50+
- black jersey to the last-placed finisher
Prizes that are not collected will not be sent to the riders’ homes.
On the event website, www.sportfuldolomitirace.it, you’ll find contact information to check hotel availability.
Yes, near the Feltre ice rink there is an area equipped with lights and drinking water.